Hulu’s original comedy series Only Murders in the Building has added another cast member. Actress Amy Ryan will star opposite Steven Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez as a musician living in the fancy residence.
- Deadline is writing that actress Amy Ryan has joined the cast of Hulu’s upcoming comedy series Only Murders in the Building.
- Ryan has been cast in a series regular role playing a musician living in the building. She joins Aaron Dominguez who plays the son of the building’s super.
- Deadline notes that this is a “rare TV commitment” for Ryan. She previously had series regular roles on The Office (Holly Flax), In Treatment and The Wire.
- Only Murders in the Building is co-created and written by Steve Martin and John Hoffman based on an idea by Martin.
- The duo serves as executive producers along with Short, Gomez, Jamie Babbitt, Dan Fogelman and Jess Rosenthal.
- “Only Murders In The Building follows three strangers (Steve Martin, Martin Short, Selena Gomez) who share an obsession with true crime and suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. When a murder occurs in their NYC apartment building, they are forced to work together to figure out what happened.”