Next week Tamron Hall will welcome a number of special guests including musicians, actors, and a podcast host who will discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guest for the coming week, including musicians, athletes and sitcom stars.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of February 1-5:
- Monday, February 1
- Hip-Hop artist Da Brat
- Jesseca Dupart
- Jermaine Dupri
- Kyra Sedgwick (Call Your Mother)
- Tuesday, February 2
- Tika Sumpter (mixed-ish)
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar (mixed-ish)
- Christina Anthony (mixed-ish)
- Rachel Dolezal
- Leah Olson
- Wednesday, February 3
- Marc Maron
- Thursday, February 4
- Michelle Rodriguez
- Brian McKnight
- Friday, February 5
- Maurice “The Crochet Boss” Green
The show is executive produced by Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.