Options at Ale & Compass will include:
- Blueberry-bacon pancakes with a side of sausage or bacon.
- Breakfast protein bowl including your choice of tofu scramble or plant-based eggs with quinoa, sweet potatoes, chard, kale, pickled carrots, and carrot-ginger dressing, served with plant-based sausage and chocolate-avocado toast.
- Shrimp and white cheddar grits with poached eggs, chorizo, and charred tomato stew.
- Maine lobster roll on a New England-style roll with house-made chips.
Whispering Canyon Café will have a holiday brunch bbq menu with their all-you-care-to-enjoy skillet.
- Their signature all-you-care-to-enjoy skillet includes mini pastries, house-made buttermilk-cheddar biscuits with sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, country potatoes, hickory-smoked bacon, sausage, smoked salmon and pulled pork, Mickey Mouse waffles, and green asparagus with Hollandaise sauce. They also have plant-based options available.
- The pricing for Whispering Canyon Café is $25.00 for adults and $14.00 for kids ages 3-9.
Bookings for special holidays tend to go fast, so make sure to make a reservation now if you’re interested in either of these special days.