ESPN has announced that they have re-signed play-by-play commentator and studio host Rece Davis to a new multi-year deal.
- Rece Davis has signed a multi-year deal with ESPN to continue as a host and play-by-play commentator for the network.
- Davis has been with ESPN for more than 25 years since joining in 1995 and with the new deal, will continue to be a part of ESPN College GameDay football and basketball.
- He will also continue to host events like the College Football Playoff National Championship, the NFL Draft on ABC, and the NCAA Men’s Final Four.
- This summer, Davis will cover the UEFA European Football Championship.
What They’re Saying:
- Rece Davis, Host: “I’m extremely grateful to ESPN and pleased to continue working with my extraordinarily talented colleagues and friends on all of these remarkable projects. I get to cover the sports I am most passionate about with people who care deeply not only about the show, but the sports themselves. That is what makes our place special, and it’s something I never take for granted – it’s a constant source of energy.”
- Lee Fitting, ESPN Senior Vice President of Production: “Rece continues to raise the bar for College GameDay and everything he’s involved with at ESPN. The professionalism, energy and knowledge he brings to every show and every assignment is first-class as one of the best in the industry.”
Sign up for Disney+ or the Disney Streaming Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and ad-supported Hulu) now