Tokyo Disney Resort has sent out a reminder that the final day to get Annual Passport refunds will be May 30, 2021.
- Due to the current park operating situation with the pandemic, Annual Passports are not valid for park admission.
- Because of this, Annual Passports are allowed to be refunded, but an end date has now been noted as May 30, 2021, to request a refund.
- The refund is eligible to Passports, Passport Vouchers, and Passport Receipts that have expiration dates of February 29, 2020 or later.
- Ticket Booths East at Tokyo Disneyland will be able to issue Annual Passport refunds through March 31, 2021.
- The Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center and Annual Passport Refund Form (online, in Japanese only) will be able to issue refunds through May 30, 2021.
The Tokyo Disney Resort has also stated the following:
- Please note that we may contact you if a request is not made by the last day refund requests are accepted.
- Once the refund has been requested, the request cannot be canceled.
- Any changes regarding this matter will be announced on this website.
Eligible Annual Passports, Vouchers, and Receipts:
- Expiration date: February 29, 2020 or after.
Check out Tokyo Disney Resort’s Ticketing Website for refund amounts, how to submit the forms online, and more information.