Earlier today as part of Wondrous Con 2021, the Funko Virtual Con a long-awaited two-pack set of figures featuring beloved characters from The Emperor’s New Groove.
- As part of the Funko Virtual Con today, Funko announced a special new 2-pack bundle of Funko POP! Figures of Yzma and Kronk from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ The Emperor's New Groove in their mad scientist garb from a scene in the movie.
- Kronk is even holding the vial of poison, the poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison.
- The figures was announced during the Funko VirtualCon, part of Wonder Con at Home, and will be available on the Funko Web Store during the upcoming Funko Virtual Wondrous Con April 21st – April 23rd.
- These aren’t the first Funko POP! Figures based on characters from The Emperor’s New Groove, with previous releases featuring Kusco as both a human and a llama, Kronk, Pacha, Yzma, and Yzma in her kitten form, holding a vial of poison.
- The 40th animated feature from Walt Disney Animation Studios, The Emperor's New Groove follows a young and self-centered Incan emperor, Kuzco, who is transformed into a llama by his ex-advisor, Yzma. For the emperor to change back into a human, he trusts a llama herder in the village, Pacha, who escorts him back to the palace.
- The Emperor’s New Groove recently celebrated its 20th anniversary, and we have an obsessed nerd on the Laughing Place team who told the story of the film’s development to celebrate the film.