Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny have made their annual appearance at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, though it might look a little different this year.
- As is tradition, Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny are making their annual appearance at Walt Disney World.
- Located on the lawns to the right of Cinderella Castle as you enter Fantasyland, you’ll find the happy couple hunting for eggs and flowers, and also making themselves available for photos in a socially distant way.
- Similar to other character encounters throughout the parks in these times, the appearance of Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny do not show up on any times guides and are considered a “surprise” when they do appear.
- In years past, Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny would traditionally meet in the courtyard next to City Hall on Main Street USA.
- They have also appeared in pre-parades at the park, along with the Azalea Trail Maids from Mobile, Alabama, and maybe some other classic Disney rabbit or bunny characters, such as Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh) or Thumper (Bambi).
- Further back in time, the Magic Kingdom would also play host to an Easter Parade that was broadcast on Easter Sunday on ABC, similar to the annual Christmas Parade. This special performance began in 1985 with its last broadcast taking place in 1999.
- We tried to see Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny during our Live Park Walk and Talk earlier today, and though we missed them on the stream, we still had a lot of fun. You can watch that full adventure below!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning