During Disneyland Paris’ 29th anniversary celebration, we got a new look at Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel including Cast costumes.
- During the 29th anniversary video for Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Paris Ambassador Giona Prevete joined Beth Clapperton and Thomas Muller from Walt Disney Imagineering to talk about Avengers Campus coming to Walt Disney Studios Park and Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
- Thanks to Thomas, we first got a sneak peek at the rooms for the brand new hotel looking incredible with the Marvel art.
- Pilar Hamil, the General Manager for Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, announced that Disneyland Paris and Marvel created an escape training game for the Cast Members to help them learn everything about the hotel and different styles of art.
- We also got a glimpse of the Cast Member costumes and new name tags specifically designed for the hotel!
Disneyland Paris Celebrates 29th Anniversary:
- If interested, you can watch the full video celebration, as Giona discussed the future of Disneyland Paris with Imagineer Beth Clapperton and David Duffy, Vice President of Entertainment.
- He also spoke to Imagineer Yves Benyeta and Catherine Chevreux, Manager Consumer Insight to discuss the history of the resort.
- Former resort president Philippe Bourguignon and Natacha Rafalski, current president of Disneyland Paris Resort, both came out to discuss Philippe’s memories and a glimpse into the future.
If you need more Disneyland Paris content, check out our Interactive Park Maps where you can explore Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park from the opening till now.