The Tokyo Disney Resort will no longer accept previously purchased tickets with no expiration date beginning May 31st, 2023.
- The Tokyo Disney Resort sold ticket options that came with no expiration date between 1983 and 2001.
- The resort is now putting an end-date to that “No expiration” period, saying that these tickets will expire on May 31st, 2023.
- This new policy gives Guests with these types of tickets a little over two years to return to the resort to use them before they expire.
- In a statement on tokyodisneyresort.jp, the resort says that the reason for the change is due to a decrease in use of these types of tickets.
- Open-ended ticket types include the resort’s original “Big 10 Ticket Book” and more recent magnetic strip tickets that were bought before July of 2001.
- For more information on the types of tickets eligible to be exchanged for admission, click here.
- Until further notice, Guests wishing to visit the Tokyo Disney Resort
- Japan is currently closed for travel to most foreign visitors.