The wayfinding princess Moana has sailed back to Ko Olina, Hawaii and is once again greeting Guests at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa.
- The Disney Parks Blog just announced that Moana has returned to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa.
- Outside of special events at Walt Disney World and Disneyland, Aulani is the only U.S. Disney property where Moana routinely makes appearances.
- When the resort reopened in November, Mickey and Minnie were the only characters available, waiving to Guests around the resort's sprawling pools from elevated balconies.
- More recently, Aulani has brought characters closer for Guest interactions and has increased the character lineup to include ‘Olu Mel, Stitch and Angel.
- Moana is the first “face character” to be added back to the list of characters Guests can expect to find at Disney’s Hawaiian paradise.
- The resort also recently announced that they will resume character breakfasts starting on May 7th.
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa is currently accepting reservations through 2022 and Guests can save up to 30% off their stay on select dates in 2021.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning