Fresh off of last week’s finale, Marvel Studios’ Assembled: The Making of the Falcon and the Winter Soldier will debut tomorrow on Disney+. Marvel shared a trailer for the behind-the-scenes documentary ahead of its debut.
- Go behind the scenes of Marvel Studios’ hit series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier with a brand-new, documentary-style special Assembled: The Making of ‘The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.
- Streaming exclusively on Disney+ beginning tomorrow, the second episode of this groundbreaking series of documentary-style specials follows Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan and members of the cast and crew as they take fans inside the making of the hard-hitting series The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.
- Viewers will learn how the roots of these two characters reach as far back as Captain America: The Winter Soldier and the momentum has steadily built over their subsequent films.
- The creative minds behind the series leaned into these characters’ rich storylines along with the dynamic chemistry between Mackie and Stan as a launch pad for the series to explore the post-blip world while drawing inspiration from and coming to terms with the legacy of Captain America.
- The cast and crew will talk about the special alchemy they’ve developed for the series by blending genres from spy thrillers to buddy cop vehicles.
- The episode also showcases how the team filmed the high-flying, globe-trotting action, brought back fan favorites such as Emily VanCamp’s Sharon Carter and Daniel Brühl’s Baron Zemo, and introduced new characters into the mix.
- As for the finale of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, you can check out Mack’s recap here.
- And for a deeper dive, check out the most recent episode of Marvel Monday, where Mack and Bekah broke down the finale: