ABC has released teaser trailers for new shows coming to the network including The Wonder Years, Queens, Maggie, and Abbott Elementary.
- Along with the 2021-2022 primetime schedule, ABC released trailers for upcoming new series including The Wonder Years, Queens, Maggie, and Abbott Elementary.
- Queens and The Wonder Years were given dates and times for the primetime schedule with Maggie and Abbott Elementary set to make their debut midseason.
- You can check out the teaser trailers and synopsis for each of the new shows below.
Queens (Tuesdays, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- “Estranged and out-of-touch, four women in their 40s reunite for a chance to recapture their fame and regain the swagger they had as the Nasty Bitches – their ’90s group that made them legends in the hip-hop world.”
The Wonder Years (Wednesdays, 8:30 p.m. ET)
- “Inspired by the beloved award-winning series of the same name, The Wonder Years is a coming-of-age story set in the late 1960s that takes a nostalgic look at a Black middle-class family in Montgomery, Alabama, through the point of view of imaginative 12-year-old Dean. With the wisdom of his adult years, Dean’s hopeful and humorous recollections show how his family found their “wonder years” in a turbulent time.”
- “In this workplace comedy, a group of dedicated, passionate teachers — and a slightly tone-deaf principal — are brought together in a Philadelphia public school where, despite the odds stacked against them, they are determined to help their students succeed in life. Though these incredible educators may be outnumbered and underfunded, they love what they do — even if they don’t love the school district’s less-than-stellar attitude toward educating children.”
- “Based on the short film by Tim Curcio, Maggie follows a young woman trying to cope with life as a psychic. Maggie regularly sees the future of her friends, parents, clients and random strangers on the street, but when she suddenly sees a glimpse of her own future, Maggie is forced to start living in her own present.”