The Walt Disney Company and Disney Institute have teamed up with FEMA to help enhance their customer service at federally supported vaccination sites with a training program for FEMA employees and other federal personnel.
- The Disney Institute has teamed up with FEMA to help create a customer service training program for employees and federal personnel who will be working at community vaccination centers across the country.
- The Muppets also joined with a message from Gonzo and Pepe for viewers to get informed about COVID-19 vaccines in a collaboration with the Ad Council and COVID Collaborative.
- Those interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine can visit vaccines.gov to find a location and make an appointment. You can also text your zip code to 438829 to receive a text with the closest vaccination location.
What They’re Saying:
- Deanne Criswell, FEMA Administrator: "We have been working closely with our federal, state, and local partners to make vaccines available to every person that wants one. We're appreciative of the opportunity to collaborate with the Disney Institute and receive additional training that will enhance our customer service at federally supported vaccination sites. We are grateful for the support of The Walt Disney Company."
- George A. Kalogridis, President, Segment Development and Enrichment, DPEP: "Disney is honored to collaborate with FEMA by sharing best practices of our legendary guest service with those working at federal vaccination sites nationwide. This collaboration is part of our company's broader work to support vaccination efforts."