Update: The trailer is officially back up and we have a new premiere date for the series.
- The trailer for Monsters at Work has been released featuring Ben Feldman as Tylor Tuskmon showing up to his first day of work at the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team after being reassigned.
- The updated trailer also shows a new release date of July 7, as the show was previously set to debut on July 2. Fans can look forward to new episodes dropping every Wednesday after the premiere.
- The trailer also features Mindy Kaling as Val, Henry Winkler as Fritz, Billy Crystal as Mike Wazowski, and John Goodman as James P. "Sulley" Sullivan.
About Monsters at Work:
- “Monsters at Work takes place the day after the Monsters, Incorporated power plant started harvesting the laughter of children to fuel the city of Monstropolis, thanks to Mike and Sulley's discovery that laughter generates ten times more energy than screams. It follows the story of Tylor Tuskmon, an eager young monster who graduated top of his class at Monsters University and always dreamed of becoming a Scarer until he lands a job at Monsters, Incorporated, and discovers that scaring is out and laughter is in. After Tylor is temporarily reassigned to the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team (MIFT), he must work alongside a misfit bunch of mechanics while setting his sights on becoming a Jokester.”
- In addition to Billy Crystal, John Goodman, and Bonnie Hunt, returning cast members from the original movies include John Ratzenberger as Yeti and Tylor's dad, Bernard, Jennifer Tilly as Celia Mae, and Bob Peterson as Roze, twin sister to his original Monsters, Inc. character, Roz.
- Voicing additional characters are Stephen Stanton (Star Wars Resistance) as Smitty and Needleman, the bumbling custodial team at Monsters, Inc., Aisha Tyler (Archer) as Tylor's mom, Millie Tuskmon, Lucas Neff as Duncan, Alanna Ubach as Cutter, and Mindy Kaling as Val Little, an enthusiastic member of the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team.
Monsters at Work will premiere on July 7 on Disney+ with new episodes every Wednesday.