With Venom #200 releasing tomorrow, Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman have shared a video bidding farewell to Eddie Brock and the story they have created throughout the incredible run that also spanned two events.
- Tomorrow, Venom #200 will be released digitally and at stores, marking the end of the saga created by Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman.
- The series launched two events — Absolute Carnage and King in Black, leaving a lasting impact on the Marvel Universe and the character.
- The issue picks up after the events of King in Black, and “reveal what Venom’s future holds. But in Knull’s wake, what even remains of Marvel’s Lethal Protector?”
- You can check out the video below where both Cates and Stegman talk about their work and give a sneak peek at the last issue coming out on June 16.
What They’re Saying:
- Donny Cates: “We’re gonna end this run the way that we started it – by exploding everything you ever thought that you knew, and setting the stage for something that’s truly and honestly going to change Eddie and the Marvel Universe forever.”
- Ryan Stegman: “We’ve got some of the coolest images in the series coming up in 200. If you thought that Venom with a battle axe with a star field on his costume with glowing eyes was crazy, you haven’t seen much yet.”