Harbour City, Disney and Pixar are celebrating Pixar’s 35th anniversary with the first-ever Pixar Fest in Hong Kong from now through August 15.
- Pixar is celebrating its 35th anniversary with Pixar Fest over at Harbour City in Hong Kong with special activities, check-in points, and more from now through August 15.
- Harbour City will have various experiences spread out throughout the mall including augmented reality check-ins, online games, and more featuring scenes from 12 Pixar movies.
- The Pixar Ball and Lamp have also been installed, which matches the size of the one found at Pixar in California.
- Guests will also have the opportunity to get a Pixar Fest poster by going to all 12 stamp stations.
- All net proceeds from the sale of Pixar Fest premiums will be donated to Make-A-Wish Hong Kong.
Photo Spots Throughout the Mall:
- Guests will be able to check out 12 photo spots featuring various scenes from Pixar movies including Woody and Buzz from Toy Story.
- At the Ocean Terminal Deck, Guests will find the Pixar Ball and Lamp with Victoria Harbour as the backdrop.
AR Photo Check-Ins:
Stamp Stations and Poster:
- At each of the 12 stamp stations, Guests will be able to get a Pixar Fest Postcard and emboss each with commemorative stamps.
- Once complete, Guests can redeem a Pixar Fest Poster.