Walt Disney Animation Studios has shared a trailer and new poster for the upcoming film Encanto. You can check it out below.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios shared the first teaser trailer for the upcoming film Encanto, coming to theaters on November 24, 2021 along with a new poster.
- The new film features the voice of Stephanie Beatriz as Mirabel, an ordinary 15-year-old who’s struggling to find her place in her family.
- During Disney Investor Day late last year, Chief Creative Officer of Walt Disney Animation Studios Jennifer Lee announced the title of the studio’s 60th animated feature.
- Music in the film will be in both English and Spanish with original songs by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- Encanto is directed by Byron Howard (Tangled and Zootopia), Jared Bush (Zootopia), and Charise Castro Smith, who also serves as writer.
- Fans can also learn more about the movie on their new Twitter account.
- “Encanto tells the tale of an extraordinary family, the Madrigals, who live hidden in the mountains of Colombia, in a magical house, in a vibrant town, in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto. The magic of the Encanto has blessed every child in the family with a unique gift from super strength to the power to heal—every child except one, Mirabel. But when she discovers that the magic surrounding the Encanto is in danger, Mirabel decides that she, the only ordinary Madrigal, might just be her exceptional family’s last hope.”
What They’re Saying:
- Stephanie Beatriz, the voice of Mirabel: “Mirabel is a really funny, loving character who also deeply yearns for something more. She’s also not afraid to stand up for what she knows is right—something I love and relate to very much.”
Encanto will be released in theaters on November 24th, 2021.