You didn’t think that was it, did you? Disney+ just announced another episode of Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian that will focus solely on the season 2 finale, which featured a surprise character in the final scenes.
SPOILER WARNING: If you haven’t seen the finale of season 2 of The Mandalorian, don’t read any further.
- Disney+ just announced that a new episode of Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian is coming on Wednesday, August 25th.
- This episode will focus on the season 2 finale of The Mandalorian, which featured the surprise ending where Luke Skywalker answers Grogu’s call and takes the fore-sensitive 50-year-old child to train him in the ways of the Jedi.
- The news was just announced via a Tweet from the official Star Wars account.
- When Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian launched in 2020, fans were treated to 8 episodes about the making of the first season, each running around 30-minutes.
- For season 2, the creators took a different approach, giving fans one 69-minute “Making Of” special.
- Now fans can take a deeper dive into this jaw-dropping season finale and learn about how Lucasfilm kept it a secret until the episode premiered on Disney+.
Go behind the scenes of the best-kept secret of #TheMandalorian Season 2. A special episode of Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, "Making of the Season 2 Finale," starts streaming August 25 on @DisneyPlus. pic.twitter.com/D0KqovkX1P
— Star Wars (@starwars) July 13, 2021