This October, an all-star creative team is set to take “Amazing Spider-Man” beyond your wildest expectations. This new era will see bold changes brought to the Spider-Man mythos, beginning with the return of Ben Reilly. Fans can see him joining forces with Peter Parker on the newly revealed cover of “Amazing Spider-Man #75.”
- Marvel shared a look at the covers for “Amazing Spider-Man #75-77.”
- The cover for #75 (seen above), with art from Patrick Gleason, features Peter Parker and Ben Reilly swinging through New York together.
- The cover for #76 reveals that things are not going to go so well for Parker in the upcoming story arc.
- And finally, the #77 cover prominently features Reilly as the primary Spider-Man, but things aren’t exactly working in his favor either.
- What villain did the unthinkable and took Peter down? And is Ben Reilly, last seen operating as the Scarlet Spider really fit to take over?
- Writers Zeb Wells, Kelly Thompson, Saladin Ahmed, Cody Ziglar, and Patrick Gleason are joining forces with artists Sara Pichelli and Michael Dowling to bring you these answers and more.
- “Amazing Spider-Man #75,” written by Wells, will swing into stores on October 6.