Disney is celebrating the joys and power of friendship with the Sensational Six as part of a new campaign. “Mickey & Friends Stay True: The Style of Friendship” will feature new merchandise collections from favorite brands, and a photo exhibit by Misan Harriman.
- This year Disney is celebrating International Friendship Day once more with Mickey Mouse and his iconic friend group – Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Donald Duck, and Daisy Duck.
- The Sensational Six have always been known for their distinct, relatable personalities and enduring friendship and this year Dinsey is celebrating the gang in a big way.
- Disney has launched “Mickey & Friends Stay True: The Style of Friendship,” a global campaign dedicated to celebrating unique friendship stories and styles.
- “Mickey & Friends Stay True: The Style of Friendship” features merchandise, photography and more all inspired by the Sensational Six and includes collaborations with beloved brands:
- These, along with retailers globally, offer something for fans of all ages, with more to come next year.
Mickey & Friends at Nordstrom:
- [email protected] is celebrating Mickey & Friends with a one-stop shop featuring a unique assortment of hand-picked and custom-made treasures.
- Fans will have the chance to shop more than 100 original items to discover including products from:
- Guests can step into the Style of Friendship with Mickey & Friends when the shop launches on July 23rd in select Nordstrom stores and online at Nordstrom.com/pop.
Mickey & Friends by Misan Harriman:
- Disney has collaborated with photographer and activist, Misan Harriman, on a Mickey & Friends-inspired photography series.
- Harriman’s work will aim to bring inspiration by showcasing the uniqueness and diversity of friendship in today’s world.
- The series will feature photos of both global names as well as everyday people from around the world whose friendship stories have touched the hearts of Misan and Disney.
- These photographs will be released in celebration of International Friendship Day on July 30th and will then take form as part of an exclusive virtual exhibition, which will showcase the full works by Misan, and launch in late summer.