Hulu has announced that they will be livestreaming Lollapalooza exclusively on the service from July 29 through August 1.
- Billboard has reported that Hulu will exclusively livestream Lollapalooza this year from July 29 through August 1, allowing music fans a way to check out the event if they can’t attend this year.
- Hulu subscribers can check out the four-day music festival from Chicago’s Grant Park at no additional cost. The stream will begin on July 29 at 11:00 am PT and end at 8:00 pm PT each day (through August 1). And will only be available during that time period.
- The lineup will be finalized next week for Hulu’s stream with additional information on Hulu.com/Lollapalooza.
- Lollapalooza is one of the first major music festivals returning to full capacity in North America after the pandemic, and is the third concert event of the year made available to Hulu subscribers.
What They’re Saying:
- Courtney Trucksess, sponsorship director of Lollapalooza festival promoter C3 Presents talking to Billboard: "We are thrilled to be partnering for the first time with Hulu for this year's livestream and are excited that the Lollapalooza fans who cannot be with us in Chicago have such a great platform to experience the show.”