Hulu is adding the NFL Network to Hulu + Live TV Channel Line-Up, with the streamer introducing a new sports add-on package, anchored by NFL RedZone, in time for the 2021/2022 NFL Season.
- Live sports are back and Hulu + Live TV subscribers will be able to watch more of their favorite teams and athletes than ever before! As the premier streaming home for sports, Hulu knows 77% of sports fans agree that streaming TV has positively changed the way they watch sports. That’s why they are always striving to provide subscribers with more choice, flexibility and a wider breadth of sports content in a personalized TV experience – and now, they’ll be doing it with more live channels.
- Starting today, NFL Network is available to all of Hulu’s Live TV subscribers in the core $64.99 a month subscription plan. The addition of NFL Network to Hulu’s 75+ live TV channel line-up brings year-round NFL content to fans, including live NFL preseason games, exclusive live NFL regular season games, popular studio shows such as the Emmy-nominated Good Morning Football and NFL Total Access, as well as NFL GameDay Morning and NFL Now, and award-winning original series such as A Football Life, NFL 360 and America’s Game.
- Hulu’s new Sports Add-on – featuring six sports networks – will also launch today to serve as the ultimate sports destination packed with a collection of live games, recent highlights, sports news and events. For $9.99 per month, Hulu’s Live TV subscribers can add NFL RedZone, Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, MAVTV Motorsports Network, TVG and TVG2 to their live TV line-up. Football fans can tune into NFL RedZone every Sunday during the regular season to watch host Scott Hanson deliver seven hours of live football action. For super fans who are ready to kick-off football season early, NFL RedZone will replay all NFL RedZone programming from the 2020 NFL season from August 23rd through September 8th before the 2021 season begins. Plus, fans of motorsports, horse racing and other outdoor sports like competitive fishing can catch all of the action year-round.
- Since launching Hulu + Live TV in 2017, Hulu has continued to partner with leagues and networks to deliver a robust sports offering that includes ESPN, TNT and TBS, as well as Fox’s FS1 and FS2 channels, the Fox, CBS, NBC and ABC broadcast networks and eight NBC RSNs, so passionate fans can watch their favorite sports live on Hulu. Recently, Hulu also made ESPN+ sports programming and pay-per-view events available for purchase directly in the Hulu app and starting with the 2021-2022 NHL season, Hulu and ESPN+ will be home to 75 exclusive regular-season games, as well as ESPN and ABC coverage of NHL regular season games, Stanley Cup Playoffs and Final, NHL All-Star events and more.
- Beyond streaming sports content, Hulu’s Live TV subscribers also have access to a massive library of on-demand hit TV shows and movies including Saturday Night Live, Family Guy, The Handmaid’s Tale and Trolls World Tour – all in one place.
What They’re Saying:
- Reagan Feeney, SVP, Live TV Content Programming & Partnerships, Hulu: “With the launch of NFL Network and our new Sports Add-on, Hulu + Live TV continues to be the ultimate destination for sports fans to watch thousands of hours of live and on-demand sports programming,” said “Starting today, viewers can bring even more game day action to their living room with live games and events, original shows, motorsports, horse racing and much more.”
- Hans Schroeder, EVP and Chief Operating Officer of NFL Media: “We are excited to bring NFL Network and NFL RedZone to Hulu + Live TV subscribers. One of our top priorities as a League remains broadening the distribution platforms for NFL content, and so we’re very pleased to bring our lineup of award-winning shows and live games to Hulu’s live subscribers.”