The Walt Disney Company has just announced that all salaried and non-union hourly employees and Cast Members in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated. They have also delayed the return to office timeframe.
- The Walt Disney Company has sent a notice to salaried and non-union hourly employees and Cast Members in the U.S. stating that they are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Any employees and Cast Members working on-site will have 60 days from today, July 30, to become fully vaccinated.
- Those working from home will need to provide verification of vaccination prior to their return, with certain exceptions.
- The Walt Disney Company has started conversations with unions representing their employees and Cast Members under collective bargaining agreements to have similar requirements.
- New hires to the company will be required to be fully vaccinated before beginning employment.
- Plans and protocols for employees outside the U.S. are also being developed at this time.
Return Back to the Office Delayed:
- Along with the vaccine requirements, The Walt Disney Company announced the delay in returning back to the offices. Each location will determine what is best and will provide a minimum 30-day notice to employees for their return.