- This morning, Marvel Studios has shared a new poster (seen above) and trailer for Eternals, coming to theaters on November 5, 2021.
- In the trailer, Ajak (Salma Hayek) explains what happened on earth to Ikaris (Richard Madden) when five years ago Thanos erased half the population but people brought them back, causing the necessary energy needed for the emergence to begin. They now have seven days.
- Directed by Chloé Zhao, Marvel Studios’ Eternals welcomes a new team of Super Heroes to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The epic story, starting at the beginning of civilization and spanning thousands of years, features a group of immortal heroes forced out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s oldest enemy, The Deviants.
- Eternals was created by legendary comic artist Jack Kirby in 1976 when he returned to Marvel after working for a short time at DC.
- The Eternals were created by aliens known as the Celestials. The group of Eternals focused on in the movie were sent to Earth to keep watch over humanity and protect the planet from The Deviants.
- Richard Madden as the all-powerful Ikaris
- Gemma Chan as humankind-loving Sersi
- Kumail Nanjiani as cosmic-powered Kingo
- Lauren Ridloff as the super-fast Makkari
- Brian Tyree Henry as the intelligent inventor Phastos
- Salma Hayek as the wise and spiritual leader Ajak
- Lia McHugh as the eternally young, old-soul Sprite
- Don Lee as the powerful Gilgamesh
- Barry Keoghan as aloof loner Druig
- Angelina Jolie as the fierce warrior Thena
- Kit Harington plays Dane Whitman
You can check out Eternals when it hits theaters November 5, 2021.