FX is augmenting its hit comedy series What We Do in the Shadows with a new talk show, After the Shadows, hosted by Shadows star Harvey Guillén. The pre-taped, online talk show will begin September 2nd at 11 p.m. PT, immediately after the two-episode premiere of What We Do in the Shadows’ third season on FX.
- New episodes of After the Shadows will be available immediately after subsequent episodes of the show throughout the season.
- After the Shadows will feature cast, crew and celebrity fans sharing their insights and love of the show, answering fan questions and playing a quick Shadows-related game or two.
- Episodes will be available across Shadows’ official social channels and clock in at a bite-sized 10 minutes.
- The initial guest list includes Shadows stars Kayvan Novak and Kristen Schaal, as well as Anthony Atamanuik, Marissa Jaret Winokur, set decorator Shayne Fox, and more.
- After the Shadows will be available on:
About What We Do in the Shadows:
- What We Do in the Shadows begins its third season on Thursday, September 2 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FX and streaming the next day on FX on Hulu.
- What We Do in the Shadows, based on the feature film by Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi, documents the nightly exploits of vampire roommates Nandor (Kayvan Novak), Nadja (Natasia Demetriou), Laszlo (Matt Berry) and Colin Robinson (Mark Proksch) as they navigate the modern world of Staten Island with the help of their human familiar, Guillermo (Harvey Guillén).
- After the shocking season two finale, we find the housemates in a panic about what to do with Guillermo after discovering that he is a vampire killer.
- This season, the vampires are elevated to a new level of power and will encounter the vampire from which all vampires have descended, a tempting Siren, gargoyles, werewolf kickball, Atlantic City casinos, wellness cults, ex-girlfriends, gyms and supernatural curiosities galore. Plus, Colin Robinson is turning 100. And Nandor, faced with his own eternal-life crisis, tries to inject his life with more meaning. Will he find love or is he destined to be an immortal bachelor with 37 ex-wives?