Disneyland Resort has announced that Holiday offerings are returning from November 12th, 2021 through January 9th, 2022 including “A Christmas Fantasy” parade and “Believe…In Holiday Magic” fireworks among other offerings at both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure.
- The Disneyland Resort has announced holiday offerings beginning on November 12th and continuing through January 9th.
- Guests will be able to see such favorites as “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, the “Believe…In Holiday Magic” fireworks, “it’s a small world” holiday, Disney Festival of Holidays, and more.
- Disney characters will also be dressed in holiday outfits with a few surprises coming this year including Mirabel from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Encanto making an appearance.
- The parks won’t be the only place to celebrate as the Downtown Disney District and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort will have seasonal décor and entertainment offerings.
Disneyland Park Holiday Offerings
- On Main Street, U.S.A, Guests will see the 60-foot-tall Christmas tree with over 1,800 ornaments.
- “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade can be seen “several times” a day, featuring Disney characters and princesses in their holiday outfits.
- “Believe…In Holiday Magic” Fireworks will light up the sky, including projections at Main Street, U.S.A, and “it’s a small world.”
- Holiday Transformations return with “it’s a small world” Holiday along with Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle. Additionally, Haunted Mansion Holiday will continue to be available throughout the season.
- At night, snow will fall on Main Street, U.S.A. while a “Kiss Goodnight” moment featuring several characters dressed in pajamas waving goodbye will take place from the Disneyland Railroad Train Station in Town Square.
Disney California Adventure Holiday Offerings
- Disney Festival of Holidays returns with eight food marketplaces, entertainment, merchandise, and more as the park celebrates Christmas/Navidad, Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Three Kings Day.
- “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” Street Party will feature Mexican folklórico dancers and Mariachis, Brazilian samba dancers and percussionists, mojiganga puppets and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in their fiesta best.
- The Paradise Gardens area will have themed food and beverages, live music, and performers starting on November 12.
- Mirabel from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Encanto will also make appearances later this year.
- Pacific Wharf will have holiday-themed menus, live musical entertainment. Kids will be able to enjoy craft stations and cookie decorating kits.
- Cars Land will feature holiday décor including a snow-covered billboard at the entrance while two attractions will transform with holiday overlays — Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
- Santa Claus will make a special appearance at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, where Guests can take pictures.
- Guests will also be able to see the Holiday Toy Drummers “several times” a day.
What are you most looking forward to seeing this holiday season at the Disneyland Resort? Let us know on social media!