ABC News’ new documentary series Wild Crime will debut on September 28th with the first installment focusing on the death of Toni Henthorn.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- ABC News and Hulu have announced that a new series Wild Crime will premiere exclusively on Hulu Tuesday, September 28th with a new episode dropping each night through Friday, October 1st.
- The series centers on the murder investigation of Toni Henthorn in Rocky Mountain National Park. Throughout the four episodes, audiences will follow along as a team of special agents works to figure out what happened to Henthorn on that fateful day in 2012.
- An investigation into her husband, Harold Henthorn, is told through the eyes of National Park Service Special Agent Beth Shott and rangers.
- The series explores the couple’s troubling relationship dynamic and how, while on a romantic anniversary getaway to the Park, Toni suspiciously falls to her death off of a cliff.
- As Shott investigates what may be more than an accident, she’s let to reexamine the death of Harold’s first wife, Lynn who died 17 years earlier.
- The series was produced in the Summer of 2020 and features interviews with:
- Special Agent Shott
- ISB special agents
- NPS rangers
- FBI agent Jonny Grusing
- United States attorneys Valeria Spencer and Suneeta Hazra
- Toni’s father Bob Bertolet
- Toni’s brother Todd Bertolet
- Author Caleb Hannan
- And more
- Wild Crime is ABC News’ first Hulu Original series production.
- Wild Crime is produced for Hulu by ABC News and Lone Wolf Media.
- Lisa Q. Wolfinger is executive producer and director
- Rushmore DeNooyer is series producer
- David Sloan serves as senior executive producer for ABC News.