FX will be featured at New York Comic-Con 2021 with panels and screenings for their original series Y: The Last Man and What We Do in the Shadows.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- FX has announced its return to New York Comic Con with panels for Y: The Last Man and What We Do in the Shadows.
- Featuring moderated Q&A panels with key cast and creatives, attendees will also be treated to special advance screening and freebies at each panel.
- New York Comic-Con will take place October 7-10, 2021 at the Javits Center in New York City.
Y: The Last Man Panel and Screening | Saturday, October 9th – 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM | Empire Room
Exclusive Advance Screening and Moderated Q&A
- Based on the best-selling comics from Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra, Y: The Last Man traverses a post-apocalyptic world in which a cataclysmic Event kills every mammal with a Y chromosome except for one cisgender man and his pet monkey.
- Join Executive Producer/Writer/Showrunner Eliza Clark and cast for an advanced screening of Episode 7 and a moderated discussion about how they updated the beloved books and brought them to life.
- Y: The Last Man will be screening episode seven of its current first season – "My Mother Saw A Monkey" (streams October 11, 2021 on FX on Hulu).
- Season one is currently streaming exclusively on FX on Hulu.
What We Do in the Shadows Panel and Screening | Sunday, October 10th – 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM | Empire Room/Javits Center
- What We Do in the Shadows returns to New York Comic Con for a LIVE discussion with members of the cast and creative team.
- Catch a special presentation of an upcoming episode and join special guests:
- Kayvan Novak
- Matt Berry
- Natasia Demetriou
- Harvey Guillén
- Paul Simms (Executive Producer/Showrunner/Writer)
- Sam Johnson (Co-Executive Producer/Writer)
- Sarah Naftalis (Executive Story Editor/Writer)
- What We Do in the Shadows is a documentary-style look into the daily (or rather, nightly) lives of four vampires who’ve “lived” together for hundreds of years.
- Season 3 currently airs Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT on FX and streams the next day on FX on Hulu.
- What We Do in the Shadows will screen episode eight of its current third season – “The Wellness Center” (Airs Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 10 pm ET/PT).