The Sanderson Sisters have managed to put a spell on everyone, even the folks at Carvel Ice Cream and Candier. Throughout October, fans can enjoy limited edition “31 Nights of Halloween” themed merchandise and goodies inspired by the cult classic, Hocus Pocus.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Tomorrow is October 1st and that means Freeform will kick off their annual "31 Nights of Halloween" movie lineup which features dozens of spooky films.
- But that’s not all! In celebration of the month-long event, Freeform has teamed up with both Candier and Carvel Ice Cream to create custom treats inspired by Hocus Pocus.
- Now through October 31st, fans can shop an assortment of themed candles and indulge in seasonal flavors that don’t require a magical spell to acquire!
Ryan Porter’s Candier
- Ryan Porter’s Candier has turned to the Sanderson sisters for some Halloween inspiration. The company has released a three-piece set with a selection for each sister as well as a standalone candle.
- The limited time candles are available on shopryanporter.com from September 30th-October 31st.
SANDERSON SISTER CANDLE COLLECTION – $79.00
- "I Am Beautiful; Boys Will Love Me" represents Sarah Sanderson and smells of mandarin balm, tangelo, eucalyptus, moss, patchouli, sandal tree, amber and musk.
- "I Put a Spell on You" is Winifred Sanderson's candle, scented with caramelized sugar, chestnut, cinnamon, clove, cedar, cream, vanilla and tonka bean.
- "I Suggest We Form a Calming Circle" is for Mary Sanderson and is scented with orange peel, ginger cream, butter, graham cracker, sugar, cinnamon and clove.
MOSTLY DEAD ON THE INSIDE CANDLE – $29.00
- Freeform “31 Nights of Halloween” layered candle: festive fall scents of spicy clove, cinnamon and nutmeg blend perfectly with freshly harvested pumpkin, gooey buttercream and smokey vanilla.
Carvel Ice Cream and Freeform
- Join Freeform and Carvel in celebrating three spooky years of partnership with three new, wickedly delicious holiday treats!
- Available now through October 31st, guests can enjoy tasty shakes served with a limited-edition “31 Nights of Halloween” x Hocus Pocus cup and spoon that pairs with each Sanderson Sister:
- Sarah's Chilling Churro Shake: A spooky blend of Carvel's Churro Crunchies and cinnamon-sugar churro ice cream, topped with whipped cream and yellow sprinkles.
- Winnie's Glorious Cake Batter Shake: Carvel's cake batter ice cream blended into one glorious potion, topped with whipped cream and orange sprinkles.
- Mary's Divine Cookies & Cream Shake: A delicious divination of cookies and cream pieces, blended with Carvel's classic vanilla soft serve and topped with violet sprinkles.
- The Sanderson Sister Shake lineup and limited-edition cups and spoons are available at Carvel shoppes and on food delivery platforms, starting at $4.79, while supplies last.
- To find a participating Carvel shoppe and delivery availability near you, visit Carvel.com/Halloween.
What They’re Saying:
- Delia Wong, Director of Marketing, Carvel: "Much like enjoying a Carvel ice cream treat, watching Freeform's '31 Nights of Halloween' and Disney's Hocus Pocus delivers a true sense of nostalgia and traditions," said. "With these shakes inspired by everyone's favorite witchy sisters, Halloween and ice cream fans alike will have plenty of opportunities to soak up spooky season memories and create new ones."
- Krysten Kauder, Ryan Porter's founder: "I literally couldn't wait to create candles to celebrate '31 Nights of Halloween.' I've been addicted to Halloween movies since I was a teenager, and Freeform's '31 Nights' is my automatic go-to for Halloween and chill. Plus, like us, Freeform really resonates with a younger audience who live-and-breathe pop culture. We're a little cheeky and a lot of sassy, and we think Freeform's audience will really enjoy that."
- Dalia Ganz, Vice President Social Media, Digital Marketing & Synergy at Freeform: "31 Nights of Halloween is a Freeform fan favorite, so we really wanted to go big this year and join forces with two brands that resonate with our audience – Carvel Ice Cream and Ryan Porter Candier. The delicious Hocus Pocus inspired shakes and festive scented candles help us extend the experience from their screens and into their homes."