Sora has joined the battle! Nintendo announced today that the star of the wildly popular Kingdom Hearts video game series will be joining the roster of their Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as part of the Challenger Pack 11.
- The addition of Sora to the hit game was made during the final “Mr. Sakurai Presents” today.
- The combination of the two beloved games is something fans have been wanting for a very long time, and nintendo delivered the news in spectacular fashion, which you can see below:
- Sora will join the battle when the Challenger Pack 11 becomes available on October 18.
- Also included in the pack will be extra Mii fighter costumes, available for 75 cents each,
About the “Kingdom Hearts” Series:
- Kingdom Hearts is a series of role-playing games created through the collaboration of Disney and Square Enix. Since the first Kingdom Hearts was released in March 2002 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the series has expanded with several additional entries. The series celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2017 and has shipped over 33 million units worldwide. Most-recently, Kingdom Hearts III, in 2019, allowed players to join forces with Donald Duck and Goofy for the adventure of a lifetime traveling across worlds based on beloved films like Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story, and Monsters, Inc., and Walt Disney Studios’ Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Hero 6, Tangled, Frozen and more. Since launch, the critically-acclaimed RPG has shipped more than five million units globally, both physically and digitally, making it the fastest selling game in the history of the series.