ABC’s Live with Kelly and Ryan is hitting the road once again and bringing back an audience-favorite segment, “Live’s Virtual Road Trip.” Debuting in February, the Virtual Road trip shared warmth and sunshine with viewers, and now they’re hitting up five North American hot spots.
- The Live franchise is continuing its tradition of taking viewers around the country with exciting remote broadcasts—even while travel is limited. To pull this off, the show is bringing back a feature that debuted earlier this year: “Live’s Virtual Road Trip.”
- The Live team will showcase five top North American hot spots, highlighting what makes each location a favorite destination.
- Each day from October 11-14, Live will feature a different city and some of the best offerings each provides not only to residents, but to tourists too.
- Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest will check in with Chefs, actors, musicians and more during “Virtual Road Trip” week.
Live’s Virtual Road Trip
- Monday, October 11th – Devner, Colorado
- Joining Kelly and Ryan will be Denver chef and James Beard Foundation Award winner Jen Jasinski with a recipe from her restaurant Rioja.
- Tuesday, October 12th – Nashiville, Tennessee
- Country singer-songwriter Brett Young will share a special performance live from Nashville’s iconic Bluebird Café, and Kelly and Ryan will welcome executive chef Lakendra Davis of City Farm Co.
- Wednesday, October 13th – Montreal, Canada
- Montreal’s own Caroline Rhea will stop by, and Annie Barsalou of eatery La Banquise will demonstrate how to make a Canadian (and Kelly!) favorite, poutine.
- Thursday, October 14th – Boston, Massachusetts
- Kelly and Ryan turn the spotlight on one of America’s most historic cities and play host to Boston chef Jason Santos.
- Friday, October 15th – Seattle, Washington
- Finally, the week will wrap up with a stop in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and the “Emerald City,” Seattle, and a visit with local chef/restaurateur Renee Erickson.
Live with Kelly and Ryan is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.