The trailer for a new series of shorts, Olaf Presents, has arrived and we’re getting a small sample of how everyone’s favorite snowman will retell other stories from Walt Disney Animation Studios.
- In Frozen 2, Olaf stole the show in one brief moment wherein he recapped the events of the first film in a fan-favorite scene that became the talk of the Frozen-corner of the internet for quite some time.
- Now, after fans have demanded more of this type of story-retelling, Disney+ is ready to premiere a new series of shorts, where Olaf puts on a show, retelling the story of other Walt Disney Animation Studios Classics.
- Today, a new trailer has been released ahead of the premiere of these shorts, Olaf Presents, on Disney+ Day on November 12th.
- Based on the trailer and the poster, we can expect to see Olaf retell The Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Tangled and Moana.
- In Olaf Presents, Olaf steps into the spotlight and goes from snowman to showman as he takes on the roles of producer, actor, costumer and set builder for his unique “retelling” of five favorite Disney animated tales in Olaf Presents, a series of new animated shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios. The charismatic and versatile Olaf demonstrates his theatrical flair, taking on such iconic roles as a mermaid, a genie, a lion king (and most of the parts in between), as he entertains Arendelle with his delightful abbreviated versions of these beloved tales.
- Josh Gad returns to voice Olaf with veteran Disney animator Hyrum Osmond directing and Jennifer Newfield producing.
- Olaf Presents isn’t the only animated fun we’ll see hit Disney+ on Disney+ Day, November 12th. We’ll also see a new short based on Pixar’s Luca, Ciao Alberto, and we’ll also see the domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including Frozen Fever, Oscar-winning shorts Feast and Paperman, Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, Get A Horse! and more.