- Agatha: House of Harkness will see Kathryn Hahn reprise her role as Agatha Harkness.
- The series is being described as a dark comedy, but exact plot details have not been shared at this time.
- Jas Schaeffer, the head writer of WandaVision, is attached to write and executive produce the new series.
- This would mark the first new project for Schaeffer with Marvel since she signed an overall deal with them and 20th Television and May.
- Agatha’s story was left open in the finale of WandaVision, when Wanda left the villain behind to live out a mind-controlled life in Westview.
- She instantly became one of Marvel’s most popular new characters, thanks in large part to the original song “Agatha All Along,” which went on to win an Emmy award for Best Original Music.
Be sure to follow along with us all day long, as more sneak peeks and announcements are made for Disney+ Day!