Among the many announcements made on Disney+ Day last week, the streaming service gave updates on two previously-revealed projects. While exact release dates still allude Cheaper by the Dozen and Disenchanted, fans now have a better idea of when to expect these two projects.
- As part of Disney+’s massive Disney+ Day thread, stars of two upcoming movies — Cheaper by the Dozen and Disenchantment — provided updates on their films.
- First, Cheaper by the Dozen starring Gabrielle Union and Zach Braff is now set to debut in March 2022.
- The two stars shared this video message on Twitter:
- Meanwhile, the long-awaited Enchanted sequel Disenchanted is slated for a Fall 2022 bow.
- In the meantime, Enchanted is now available to stream on the service.
- Returning stars Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey appeared in a video message to share the news:
- Of course, these two updates were only a drop in the bucket in terms of announcements from Disney+ Day — so be sure to check out the rest on our tag page.