Mobile checkout, a service designed to help Guests make purchases in select stores via the Disneyland app, has expanded to three new Disneyland Park locations — just in time for the holiday shopping season.
Here are the existing and new locations at the Disneyland Resort to feature the mobile checkout service:
How to Use Mobile Checkout:
- To get started, you can scan the QR codes seen throughout the store while grabbing a clear shopping bag, or click on the plus button in the Disneyland App and then click on “Shop in Store – Now Testing.”
- Once all items are scanned and in the bag, Guests check out using the Disneyland App, which gives access to select eligible discounts and promotional offers.
- After paying, a QR code will appear that a Cast Member will scan before you leave the store.
When making a mobile checkout purchase via the Disneyland app, any applicable savings will automatically be reflected in the total. At this time, mobile checkout discounts will apply only for the following:
- Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders
- Disney Vacation Club Members
- Disney Cast Members
The Disney Visa card member discount of 10% off select merchandise purchases or $50 or more must be completed at an in-store register.