It’s once again time for a brand new episode of What’s Up, Disney+. This time, our hosts run down the #SeasonsStreamings watchlist, have a trivia showdown with Foodtastic food art experts, and so much more.
- This week’s What’s Up, Disney+ has dropped, and the latest episode sees hosts Jenny Lorenzo and Andre Meadows begin by running down this year’s #SeasonsStreamings watchlist.
- Movies discussed include Home Alone, Jingle All the Way, The Santa Clause, The Muppet Christmas Carol and more.
- Following that, the hosts go over some of the latest news from the world of Disney+.
- Keke Palmer, the host of Foodtastic, then pops in to talk with food art experts Amirah Kassem and Chef Benny Rivera and partake in some Disney/food themed trivia.
- Finally, the duo introduce the creator and producer of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Jeff Kinney; along with the voice of Greg Heffley, Brady Noon. The two answer some “Would You Rather?” questions pertaining to themes from the franchise.