Over the past few years, the Disney Dress Shop collection has debuted more than a dozen delightful designs that fans have fallen in love with. The various styles have ranged from rompers and full skirts to halter and bodycon dresses and now they’re introducing a new form fitting look inspired by Princess Tiana!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- No matter how old you are, dressing up in Disney fashion is a must for many fans and the Disney Dress Shop collection is one way to mix modern looks with Disney magic.
- Sticking to that theme, shopDisney has unveiled a new form fitting dress themed to Tiana from the Princess and the Frog.
- The knee length dress is sleeveless and embellished with ruffles along the shoulders. It features a V-neckline and full back that’s decorated with Tiana’s signature embroidered near the right shoulder blade.
- Adding to its charm is the ombre coloring that transitions from a deep navy blue at the top to an emerald green and finally a soft lime green. Lily pad and tiaras make up the dress’ pattern and subtly acknowledge the inspiration behind the look.
- The enchanting dress offers a flattering silhouette that combines the modern look of today's fashions with a vintage twist that’s fun and modest.
- The dress sells for $128.00 and is available in sizes XS-3X. A link to dress can be found below.
- Mid-length dress
- Fitted silhouette
- Woven stretch fabric
- Tapered bodice
- Flutter wing sleeves
- Lily-pad print skirt
- Zip back
- Body: 52% cotton / 42% viscose / 6% elastane
- Lining: polyester