Ever since she made her Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) debut, fans have been going crazy for the young archer known as Kate Bishop. Even Disney is excited about this hero and has released a new special edition doll.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- When it comes to hero stuff, Hawkeye’s sometimes partner (and likely successor) Kate Bishop still has a lot to learn, but she’s never afraid to try.
- Now, shopDisney has captured the spirit and attitude of the spunky archer in a new special edition doll that Marvel fans will want to have in their collections.
- shopDisney shared a picture of Kate in her signature purple zip top, quiver, belt, stealthy black pants and military boots. Completing her look is an essential bow (although she’s not pictured with an arrow).
- The Kate Bishop Special Edition Doll will be available on shopDisney starting January 31st. A link to the collectors’ item can be found below.
- Jacket and pants with silk printing
- Belt with satchel and spray deco
- Black thigh holster with spray deco
- Quiver with shoulder harness and spray deco
- Bow with spray deco
- Fully poseable
More Kate Bishop:
- Ready to dive into the Hawkeye series? Read Mack’s recap of the first two episodes, and catch up on all the news about the show on our guide page. Plus, check out the other Marvel Must Haves for all of your merchandise needs!
- Want more Marvel? Check out our Zzzax of Life podcast featuring Mack and Kyle as they discuss the news then break down the latest of Hawkeye!