We love it when Loungefly celebrates Disney Parks on their bags and accessories, and we especially love their latest Disneyland themed design. The new bag is inspired by the Tomorrowland wall right down to its spectrum of colors that change as light hits it.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Loungefly has introduced a new mini backpack themed to the Tomorrowland wall at Disneyland.
- The bag features shimmering accents and rainbow coloring that shifts as the light hits it giving a unique look from every single angle.
- Fans will notice how closely the modern design reflects the stylings and markings of the wall which featured a new paint job in 2021 (part of Disneyland’s Project Stardust).
- But that’s not all, fans wanting to add more to their Tomorrowland inspired look will love the glittery Ear Headband that features a pretty purple bow dotted with stars. Dazzle your friends and fellow Disney Parks guests with these delightful ears that are fun and futuristic.
- The mini backpack sells for $75.00 and the ears sell for $29.99.
- Both styles are available now on shopDisney. Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Iridescent vinyl mini backpack
- Allover geometric pattern
- Accented with embroidered silver thread symbols
- Embroidered silver thread ''Tomorrowland'' logo
- Double zipper main compartment
- Front zip compartment
- Exterior side pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Top carry handle
- 10 1/2'' H x 9'' W x 4 1/2'' D
- Silver glitter ears
- Purple satin bow with allover iridescent celestial print
- Outer headband is iridescent silver
- Inner headband is purple non-slip velour
- 80% polyester / 20% polyurethane
- 10 2/3'' x 8 2/3'' x 1 1/3''