If you are a vegetarian or vegan, it can sometimes be difficult to find food options when eating out. Although it has come a long way in the vegan food industry, sometimes your options can be limited. If you're planning on being at Disney Springs, there is another option available at Earl of Sandwich.
- Earl of Sandwich has announced a Spicy BBQ Vegan Chicken Sandwich that will be available for a limited time only.
- There is vegan chicken, vegan pepper jack, vegan slaw, onions, and barbecue sauce.
- Since this sandwich will be available for a limited time only, make sure to try it while you can.
- Earl of Sandwich has become a very vegan-friendly option at Disney Springs.
- Recently, they also debuted the Vegan Cannonball Sandwich.
- The sandwich has vegan meatballs, vegan mozzarella, Italian seasoning, and meatless marinara.
- Although the desserts may not be vegan at Earl of Sandwich, there is a bakery at Disney Springs that will have the delicious sweet treat you're looking for.
- Erin McKenna's Bakery is a completely vegan bakery with the most delicious desserts.
- From cupcakes to donuts, cookies, ice cream, pineapple upside down cake, brownies, cinnamon rolls, etc., you will find the dessert you're craving.
- The entire bakery is free from all refined sugar, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy and eggs, as well as being kosher.