This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and reality stars. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, musicians and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of April 25th-29th:
- Monday, April 25
- DJ Envy (The Breakfast Club) and his wife, Gia Casey, (Real Life, Real Love: Life Lessons on Joy, Pain & the Magic That Holds Us Together)
- Special surprise for a woman living with a terminal illness
- A woman’s search for her birth family ends with unimaginable results
- Quincy Isaiah and DeVaughn Nixon (Winning Time)
- Tuesday, April 26
- Josh Peck (Happy People Are Annoying)
- Ryan Ferguson (The Amazing Race)
- Two gay dads who were the targets of a hate crime on a train
- Khanyi Mbau and Naked DJ (Young, Famous & African)
- Wednesday, April 27
- Nathan Kress (iCarly)
- Karena Dawn (The Big Silence: A Daughter’s Memoir of Mental Illness and Healing)
- Also, a woman who found herself through dance
- Thursday, April 28
- Hannah Brown (God Bless This Messy Journal…)
- Cheryl Ladd and Darci Lynne (A Cowgirl’s Song)
- Special performance by The Imaginaries
- Taylor Lindsay-Noel (Tea Time with Tay)
- Friday, April 29
- Best in Beauty: from face and hair to nails and wellness, a guide to feeling beautiful inside and out.
- Kelly Rowland (Always with You, Always with Me)
- Hannah Bronfman (Wellness entrepreneur)
- Sigourney Nuñez (Nail artist influencer, manicurist for Harry Styles’ beauty brand)
- Bridgette Hill (“The Scalp Therapist”)
- Nam Vo (Makeup artist)
Tamron Hall is produced by ABC News and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is executive produced by Hall and Quiana Burns. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.