One of the big draws of any Disneyland After Dark event is the opportunity to rub elbows with both common and rare characters, and Star Wars Nite is no different. Tonight, guests at Disneyland will be able to see and take photos with the following Jedi, Sith, creatures, droids and more.
This post will continue to be updated with live photos as they come in.
Captain Rex from Star Wars: The Clone Wars – on Main Street U.S.A. outside the Firehouse
The Seventh Sister from Star Wars Rebels – on Main Street U.S.A. near the Opera House
Sabine Wren and Ezra Bridger from Star Wars Rebels – in Town Square
Jawas – near “it’s a small world”
Tusken Raiders – near “it’s a small world”
- This is the photo op where Ahsoka Tano is supposed to be meeting guests, but as of two hours into the event she hasn’t shown up yet. And Cast Members don’t seem to know if she ever will.
- Ahsoka eventually did appear, but not for meet & greets and in a different location high up on the balcony of Star Wars Launch Bay.
R2D2 – at the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire
- R2 has been switching out with C-3PO at this location.
Ewoks – in Critter Country
Figrin D’an and the Modal Nodes – on the Rivers of America
- Better known as the Cantina Band, they have been performing aboard one of the Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island, with quite a few issues.
Darth Vader and Stormtroopers – Tomorrowland Terrace
Emperor Palpatine and the Royal Guard – Tomorrowland Terrace
- As an unexpected surprise, the Emperor himself stopped by to *force* some guests into a photo with his Royal Guard close by.
Darth Maul – Tomorrowland Terrace
Captain Phasma and Stormtroopers – Tomorrowland
- As part of the March of the First Order, Captain Phasma and a battalion of First Order stormtroopers march through Tomorrowland.
Zam Wessell from Attack of the Clones – outside Star Wars Launch Bay
- Another fun surprise character appearance was Zam Wessell, the bounty hunter from the beginning of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
BB-8 – behind Droid Depot