Marvel has released a second trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder and it gives us our first look at the villainous Gorr the God Butcher.
- The second trailer for Marvel’s Thor: Love and Thunder gives us a whole lot more of Natalie Portman’s Jane Foster now that she has taken up Mjolnir and the powers of Thor.
- We also get to see Gorr the God Butcher, played by Christian Bale, for the first time.
- We even get a brief glimpse of Russell Crowe’s Zeus in a hilarious bit with Chris Hemsworth’s Thor.
- Watch the new trailer below:
- A new poster for the film was also released:
- Marvel Studios announced the coming of this brand-new trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder through a fun video featuring the stars and director of the film.
- In the video, director Taika Waititi, Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie) announce that a new trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder will premiere during Game 4 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals this Monday, May 23rd.
About Thor: Love and Thunder
- “The film finds Thor (Chris Hemsworth) on a journey unlike anything he’s ever faced – a quest for inner peace. But his retirement is interrupted by a galactic killer known as Gorr the God Butcher (Christian Bale), who seeks the extinction of the gods. To combat the threat, Thor enlists the help of King Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), Korg (Taika Waititi) and ex-girlfriend Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), who – to Thor’s surprise – inexplicably wields his magical hammer, Mjolnir, as the Mighty Thor. Together, they embark upon a harrowing cosmic adventure to uncover the mystery of the God Butcher’s vengeance and stop him before it’s too late.”
- Thor: Love and Thunder is directed by Taika Waititi, who also directed Thor: Ragnarok.
- The movie is produced by Kevin Feige and Brad Winderbaum
- Catch Thor: Love and Thunder in theaters starting July 8th, 2022.