Just a few days ago, Disney announced that “Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!” would debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on June 13th. Daily showtimes have since been revealed.
- When the show debuts on Monday, June 13th, it will be six performances a day at the following times:
- 10:30 A.M.
- 11:30 A.M.
- 12:30 P.M.
- 2:30 P.M.
- 3:30 P.M.
- 4:30 P.M.
- There is no word yet if there will be soft openings or previews for park guests, however cast member previews will be taking place on June 10th & 11th.
About Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!
- Based on Disney and Pixar’s Finding Nemo, this exciting stage show invites you to discover the familiar tale of Nemo and friends from a whole new point of view, as well as fan favorite songs such as In the Big Blue World and Go with the Flow.
- The adventure begins by catching up with the fish from Dr. P. Sherman’s office in Finding Nemo who made their way across the ocean to the Marine Life Institute.
- With live performers, animated backdrops and a theater decked out with innovative lighting, sound and special effects to create Nemo’s undersea environment, this newly updated show takes you back to the extraordinary underwater world—all over again!