While guests can currently enjoy Hyperspace Mountain at Disneyland, the original version of the attraction is set to return next month.
- The Disneyland website has announced that Space Mountain will reopen on July 5.
- Times are currently listed on the site for Hyperspace Mountain through July 4, so it appears there will be no downtime between the switch.
- Hyperspace Mountain returned to Disneyland Park on April 29th, just ahead of Star Wars Day on May 4th.
- The official description for Hyperspace Mountain is as follows:
- “Fend off crossfire from swarms of Rebel X-wing starfighters and Imperial TIE fighters amidst an intergalactic onslaught!
- Your mission begins with a briefing from Admiral Ackbar—the Rebel Alliance needs help flying reconnaissance vessels to survey an Imperial Star Destroyer. After being escorted into hyperspace by an elite X-wing squadron, you arrive only to find the Star Destroyer waiting with a swarm of TIE fighters—it’s a trap!
- As Rebel forces valiantly battle Imperial vessels, you’re caught up in a barrage of blaster fire. Maneuvers become more intense as you join the Rebel squadron for one final, courageous assault on the menacing Star Destroyer. It’s an epic Star Wars combat scene taken straight from the films—but hurry, Hyperspace Mountain is only open for a limited time!”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning