- While the character meet & greets at Star Wars Launch Bay did appear on the list of Lightning Lane options for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, they have since been removed.
- Disney either could have changed their mind on the addition, or may not have been ready to reveal it.
- We’ll keep you updated on if the Star Wars Launch Bay character meet & greets do get added to Lightning Lane or not.
- On July 17th, 2022, Star Wars Launch Bay will be reopened at Disney's Hollywood Studios. One of the options that guests are looking forward to is the character meet-and-greets.
- If you're wanting to skip the lines, character meet-and-greets at Launch Bay will be available on Disney Genie+.
- This means if you purchase Disney Genie+ you can take advantage of the Lightning Lane line to meet some of your favorite Star Wars characters.
- Characters that will be appearing are Darth Vader and Chewbacca.
- Keep in mind that there will be different lines for the characters.
Full List of Disney Genie+ Options at Disney's Hollywood Studios:
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
- Disney Junior Play & Dance!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Star Wars Launch Bay (Beginning July 17, 2022)
- Star Wars Launch Bay: Encounter Darth Vader (Beginning July 17, 2022)
- Star Wars Launch Bay: Meet Chewbacca (Beginning July 17, 2022)
- Meet Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning