RSVLTS (The Roosevelts) and Disney, or in this case Pixar, make a great team and today, they’ve cooked up a delicious collection that will transport you to the kitchens of Paris! RSVLTS is highlighting the tantalizing world of Ratatouille with this new series that celebrates the fact that anyone can cook.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Feast your eyes on this: RSVLTS has introduced a new collection of button down shirts inspired by Pixar’s dreamy culinary adventure Ratatouille.
- Fans of the film and the apparel company will delight in the new assortment of shirts that features three fun designs showcasing Remy, Emile, Chef Gusteau and Linguini doing what they do best, cooking, eating and inspiring others.
- The entire Ratatouille collection is available now on the RSVLTS site. All four shirts are traditional button down, made with KUNUFLEX stretch material and come in sizes XS-4XL for adults ($70).
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
“We took the ‘thyme’ to make sure this button down was peppered with all of the ingredients in Remy’s ratatouille in order to create a shirt that would even squash the cynicism of the salty Anton Ego. So go ahead, add a dash of flavor to your cloves, err, clothes. Sorry, got carried away there.”
“The end credits of Ratatouille get the KUNUFLEX™ treatment on this colorful button down which features your favorite furry characters from the film having their run of the kitchen. From spa days to hula hoops, it’s nice to see Remy and his friends finally living their best life. Just don’t tell the patrons that this goes on, no one likes a ra- uh, a tattle tale.”
Anyone Can Cook
“Sporting the blue gingham pattern that graced the beloved cookbook’s cover, this shirt contains a few secret ingredients of its own – like the silhouettes of Remy, Linguini, and Chef Gusteau himself. Bon appétit!”
Did You Know?:
- Since 2012, RSVLTS has been bringing the best elements of pop culture to fans with awesome apparel and accessories inspired by dozens of favorite franchises. Their clothes are comfortable, super easy to care for and really cool!