I am groot! The lovable little flora colossus from Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is now the subject of his very own short series on Disney+. To celebrate the launch of the new series, guests can now take advantage of a new magic shot featuring the character.
- Guests visiting Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure can now get their very own Magic Shot with baby Groot.
- As you can see in the image above, Groot is sporting the look he discovers in the “I Am Groot: Groot Takes a Bath” short.
- Groot, while not physically there, joins a list of characters with whom fans can get photos, that includes Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Black Panther, Thor, Loki and many others.
About I am Groot:
- The fan favorite character from Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is now on Disney+, in a series of shorts that was originally announced during The Walt Disney Company’s 2020 Investor Day presentation by Kevin Feige, president, Marvel Studios, and chief creative officer, Marvel.
- Marvel Studios’ I Am Groot features the seedling, along with several new and unusual characters joining Groot in a series of shorts.
- Releasing after Thor: Love and Thunder, where the Flora Colossus will also appear in an older form, the I Am Groot shorts are now streaming on Disney+.
- Directed by executive producer Kirsten Lepore, the series of original shorts will reportedly focus on Baby Groot's time growing up and his adventures across the galaxy.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning