Halloween has officially arrived throughout the Disneyland Resort. At Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Holiday returns with a spooky transformation inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. As part of the annual tradition, a new gingerbread house has debut in the ride’s ballroom scene.
- At Disneyland Park, the Haunted Mansion Holiday has returned with the transformation inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- The popular gingerbread house is back as well — and this year's new original design features some mischievous cookies who have stolen their way into Sandy Claws’ festivities in the ballroom.
- Disney Parks shared on their TikTok this year's theme.
- And here’s another look at the gingerbread house from our ride on the attraction:
- Also at Disneyland Park, some of your favorite characters will be in their new outfits for trick-or-treating.
- The costumes are made just for the 2022 Halloween season.
- You can see Mickey Mouse as a jack-o-lantern, Minnie Mouse as a witch, Goofy as a haunted apple tree, Donald Duck as candy corn, and other new looks from Daisy Duck, Clarabelle, Chip and Dale, and Pluto, as well!