Now that the D23 Expo has returned Disney fans have been treated to non stop news, celebrity encounters, and yes, exciting merchandise reveals. Announced prior to Expo, the new Munchlings line of plush are here and fans can browse the collection on shopDisney.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The D23 Expo 2022 has just started and one of the most anticipated elements is the new merchandise. Not only do guests have the chance to purchase the collections at D23, but shopDisney is also home to the newly launched products.
- One of the fun product lines to debut this week is the line of snack inspired mini plush called Munchinlings.
- Similar to the Wishables and TsumTsum pals that fans adore, this series of cuties offers a fun play on favorite Disney treats from the parks. The assortment includes:
- Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Swirl Bun
- Minnie Mouse Wild Strawberry Cupcake
- Baymax S’More
- And Many More!
- Guests can shop full size plush pals or opt for the totally cute mystery micro plush that comes in fun bakery containers.
- The first friends in the Munchlings collection are available now on shopDisney. Medium plush sell for $34.99 while the mystery pals are $16.99 each.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
More from D23:
There’s so much happening at D23 Expo 2022 and we’re there to bring it all to you! Stay tuned to Laughing Place for updates on the panels, presentations, and showfloor and if you’re there swing by our booth —#113 in the Emporium—for fun giveaways.